Is your property worth in Excess of £300,000? If so continue reading.
Properties over £300,000 are premium properties. If your home falls into this category then you need to make sure your Estate Agent markets it correctly. To view ratings of Estate agents in your area take a look at the All Agents website https://www.allagents.co.uk
Earlier this month I met with Linden Thornton who is a Director at Yorkshires Finest Estate Agents. He manages the Halifax / Bradford branch based out of the newly renovated Piece Hall in Halifax. He was kind enough to give insight in how to market properties over £300,000, and shared his top 5 marketing tips with House Moving Solutions.
Top 5 Tips for marketing a property worth in excess of £300,000
- Always list prestigious homes as a premium property on Rightmove
- Market the property on Zoopla and Rightmove (includes prime location) to get the best chance of your property being noticed online
- Publications in high quality magazines which are specifically targeted at the audience who may buy your property
- Ariel photography & videography are a must to showcase everything the property has to offer. Especially in cases where there is a lot of surrounding areas of natural beauty and significant land with the property
- 3D imagery of the inside of the property attracts buyers from outside the area, even abroad. Some people can’t always view a property
Subscribe to our mailing list for regular updates about how to organise your house move
House Moving Solutions is now partnered with Yorkshires Finest. Yorkshire’s Finest will therefore appear on House Moving Solutions preferred supplier list when sourcing an Estate Agent for clients within the Yorkshire region.
House Moving Solutions is a holistic house move management company which eliminate your house moving stress. For more information on the services and products we offer please click HERE
Good luck with your house move and thank you for reading.