Did you know that properties over £300,000 – £3,000,000 are considered by the industry to be premium properties?
Did you also know that there are Estate Agents who offer specific marketing tools to attract buyers for these premium properties?
Earlier this month I met with Linden Thornton who is a Director at Yorkshires Finest Estate Agents. He manages the Halifax / Bradford branch. He was kind enought to give insight in how to market these prestigious properties, and shared his top 5 marketing tips with House Moving Solutions.
Top 5 Tips for marketing a property worth in excess of £300,000
- Ariel photography & videography are a must to showcase everything the property has to offer
- 3D imagery of the inside of the property attracts buyers from outside the area, even abroad. Some people can’t always view a property
- Publications in high quality magazines which are specifically targeted at the audience who may buy your property
- Always list as a premium property on Rightmove
- Market on Zoopla and Rightmove (includes prime location) to get the best chance of your property being noticed online
House Moving Solutions is now partnered with Yorkshires Finest. Yorkshire’s Finest will therefore appear on House Moving Solutions preferred supplier list when sourcing an Estate Agent for clients within the Yorkshire region.