The Moving Plan
A dedicated house move coordinator is allocated to plan and manage your move for you.
So what does that mean you may ask?
- A bespoke Moving Plan is created. It is tailored specifically to your situation.
- The plan will begin six weeks before your scheduled move date.
- Weekly calls are scheduled to asses your progress and so you can ask any questions about your house move.
- A home organisation pack is provided to help you start organising yourt home. This includes a selection of the following items:
- Freshness clips
- Bin liners
- Food bags
- Vacuum packs
- Permanant markers
- Two x2 hour sessions to assist with packing your home
- Information pack with useful tips and checklists for moving house.
House Moving SOlutions can advise on the following topics and source appropriate suppliers:
- Advise on the number and type of boxes to use for the house move.
- Advise where to buy boxes from (or HMS can provide for an additional fee)
- Arrange post redirection arrangement (Royal Mail Post redirection fee is not included in the package)
- Source and confirm storage unit – Three quotes will be obtained from suppliers and presented to you.
- Source and arrange packing services – Three quotes will be obtained from suppliers and presented to you.
- Source and arrange removal services – Three quotes will be obtained from suppliers and presented to you.
- Compile Inventory of relevant items for the removal company
Prices begin at £200.00, depending upon your requirements packages can be tailored to suit you. Contact us for further information.