It’s often underestimated how much time and effort moving house can take. Of course it can be done quickly by sourcing the first Estate Agent you meet and throwing everything into boxes then hoping for the best when you arrive in your new home.
Wouldn’t you rather spend a bit of time sorting through your items before your move, then have unopened boxes in your new house months after the move?
House Moving Solutions as a member of the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers pride ourselves on our organisation skills. We can help organise your home so packing and unpacking is a simple, not overbearing task.
With this package a preparation coordinator will be allocated to help you prepare for your move. The following services are available within this package:
- Sourcing an Estate Agent and managing communication once appointed
- Sourcing a Solicitor and managing communication once appointed
- Carrying out viewings for the property you are selling
- Half-day consultancy (4 hours) to identify the items that are not required in the new home. (hourly organisation sessions can also be purchased at £30.00 per hour Email us for more information)
- Sell items on your behalf through online auction agents such as Ebay and Facebook.
- Source and arrange a skip
- Arrange collection of large unwanted items.
- Provide a house sitting service for unwanted furniture collection.
- Dispose of unwanted items.
Prices begin at £150.00, depending upon your requirements packages can be tailored to suit you. Contact us for further information.